When your jogging, walking or exercising outside its important that you stay safe. Following these easy tips below should help keep you safe-
- Try to exercise with a partner whenever possible or at least let someone know where you are going and what time you expect to be back.
- Plan a route that is familiar and avoid secluded places near bushes where an attackers could be hiding.
- If out whilst dark make sure you have a high vis jacket
- Carry a whistle or personal alarm
- Always be aware of your surroundings making sure you can hear what is around you as well as see, so if listening to music make sure you have the volume on your headphones low.
How Much Should I eat?